Itasca Training Collaborations
ANALYSES OF EMBANKMENT DAMS AND SLOPES USING FLAC
Offered by Richard Armstrong of Geotechnical Analysis Support
Further information is available at Home (geoanalysis.support)
- 16 hours total of synchronous hands-on training split over 1½-week training period (June 8, 10, 15, 17 • 2021, 8 AM – noon (PST))
- Basic Schedule: Day 1 - Constitutive Modeling 1; Day 2 - Constitutive Modeling 2; Day 3 - 2-D Analyses of Embankment Dams and Slopes; Day 4 - Seismic Analyses of Embankment Dams and Slopes
- Each day is split into short presentations and longer analysis tutorials using FLAC®.
- I am available during the training period for followup questions regarding FLAC® and numerical modeling.
- Supporting video presentations and additional tutorials are made available during the training period to further support participants' learning.
- A full FLAC 8.1 version will be available during the duration of the course (provided courtesy of Itasca Consulting Group Inc.)
- Size capped at 15 participants