Download Recent Update
Latest Version: 8.10.470 (Description)
Released On: mardi, déc. 8, 2020
Download the appropriate update file to a convenient location on your hard drive and double-click on the installation (*.msi) file.
FLAC/Slope 8.10.467 (and greater) is now freeware and is available at no cost. Hard-lock, network, or web licenses are not required to operate this full feature, non-restricted version of the software. However, free technical support is no longer provided to the freeware version. We encourage you to report any suspected bugs and paid technical support is always available.
If you have purchased FLAC/Slope 8.10, or an earlier version, please continue to update FLAC/Slope as before by downloading the latest associated version of FLAC. Not all updates will impact FLAC/Slope but it is still recommend to use the latest version of FLAC.
FLAC 8.1 Freeware Update
||déc. 8, 2020
- Fixed a color issue in 'apply' plot.
- Minor update in the modified Hoek-Brown material dialog.
||mars 26, 2020
- Added warning message when the material database (*.gmt file) is not found.
- EULA updated.
||mars 16, 2020
- PDF Manual adjustments to focus on FLAC/Slope.
- FLAC/Basics manual added to HELP menu.
- FLAC/Slope update URL updated.
- Jangle plot item correction.
- Help datafiles directory path correction.
- Contour plot range and method controls added.
||févr. 5, 2020
- FLAC/Slope installer is now decoupled from FLAC.
- FLAC/Slope is now fully-functional freeware and no longer requires a hardlock, network, or web license to operate.
- Free technical support is not provided for the freeware version but bug reports are welcome and paid technical support is still available.
- Updated warning message for water table when surface water table segments exist which are not horizontal.
||déc. 17, 2019
- Fixed a bug in FOS contouring.
||déc. 6, 2019
- Fixed a bug in fish function IN().
||oct. 31, 2019
- FLAC 8.1 release.
- Updated manual.
||oct. 2, 2019
- Fixed color mismatch issue in plots.
- Fixed a build/rebuild issue in GUI(reading command lines to the record pane slow).
- Added color options in GUI for marked GPs,zone number,grid number and fixed GPs plots.
||sept. 12, 2019
- Fixed a bug in initial pp command when using with 'region' keyword.
- Updated default values for some properties in PH model.
||août 22, 2019
- Fixed an issue with Step number in the plot window (Step number not updating when pressing refresh plot in the cycling window.
- Fixed a bug in the history plot (not updating when pressing refresh plot button).
||août 14, 2019
- Fixed a bug in the cycling dialog.(Stop button not working).
- Added datafiles for new constitutive models(\Datafiles810).
- Fixed a crash issue when using print info output command.
||juil. 26, 2019
- Added notes to show NorSand inputs (sxx_ini, syy_ini, szz_ini) are effective initial stresses.
- Fixed a bug in xydisp contour plot.
- Fixed a bug in cppudm flag for NornSand model.
- Fixed a save/restore issue for NorSand state variables.
||mai 24, 2019
- Updated some property names for NorSand to avoid conflict.
- Changed GUI jar file name from giic80 to giic81.
- Removed NorSand and Soft-soil from the C++ dll category (GUI).
||mai 7, 2019
- Added what is new in FLAC 8.1 document to the HELP menu.
- Fixed a bug in NorSand model.
||mai 3, 2019