Download Recent Update
Latest Version: 6.00.337
Released On: samedi, mai 4, 2019
UDEC 6.00 64-bit Update
Software Update Revisions
||avr. 23, 2019
- Fixed bug that was causing a crash in the energy summation when it was not supposed to be active.
- Fixed a bug in the Anisotropic model that could cause the calcualtion of constrined modulus to fail with certain properties.
||févr. 21, 2019
- Fixed a problem with some missing files.
||févr. 4, 2019
- Added missing manual files. This affected tables of contents.
||janv. 30, 2019
- Made a change to the rockbolt logic to zero interface forces when the node is pulled from a block. This only affects plotting of interface forces.
- Also changed the rockbolt logic to recognize a node that has been moved into a block. Previously, that node would not interact with the block.
||août 29, 2018
- Made change in solve fos. Backfilled areas were always excluded. This was origionally intentional.
||juil. 18, 2018
- Adjusted hard copy colors to better match screen colors.
||mai 29, 2018
- Fixed an error in the jont normal energy for Continuously Yielding joint model.
||avr. 21, 2018
- Fixed a bug in the spacing for cable and rockbolt fix_tension command.